Join our mission by becoming a part of Team Mission.
New York City Mission Society has supported children and families for generations, encouraging resiliency in the face of many changes, self-confidence, and the ability to make positive life choices. Our core values include respect for every person served, encouraging youth to explore their individuality in a safe and secure environment, and seeing possibilities where others see limitations.
We seek candidates for the following positions:
- Activity Specialist—Sewing
- Activity Specialist—STEM
- Activity Specialist—Leadership
- Activity Specialist—Fitness
- Beacon Family Support Center MSW Case Planner
- Evaluation Associate
- LTW Emma Lazarus High School Advocate Counselor
- LTW Harlem Renaissance High School Sr. Advocate Counselor/College Career Specialist
- LTW Metropolitan Diploma Plus High School Advocate Counselor
- LTW Metropolitan Diploma Plus High School Program Manager
- Power Academy Group Leader
- Power Academy Youth Worker
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume by mail or email (as a Microsoft Word or PDF document) to:
NYC Mission Society
646 Malcolm X Blvd.
New York, NY 10037
Please, no walk-ins or phone calls. Applicants must meet the qualifications stated on the job posting. Only applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted.
NYC Mission Society is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.