Join our mission by becoming a part of Team Mission.
New York City Mission Society has supported children and families for generations, encouraging resiliency in the face of many changes, self-confidence, and the ability to make positive life choices. Our core values include respect for every person served, encouraging youth to explore their individuality in a safe and secure environment, and seeing possibilities where others see limitations.
We seek candidates for the following positions:
- LTW Harlem Renaissance Social Worker
- YABC Washington Irving Advocate Counselor
- YABC Washington Irving Senior Advocate Counselor/College-Career Specialist
- LTW Metropolitan Diploma Plus High School Licensed Social Worker
- LTW Metropolitan Diploma Plus High School Advocate Counselor
- Power Academy Youth Worker
- Power Academy Group Leader
- Harlem Justice Scholars Tutor
- Activity Specialist—STEM
- Activity Specialist—Leadership
- Activity Specialist—Fitness
- Activity Specialist—Education Specialist
- SYEP Program Coordinator
- SVP of Human Resources
- Summer Group Leader
- Summer Youth Worker
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume by mail or email (as a Microsoft Word or PDF document) to:
NYC Mission Society
646 Malcolm X Blvd.
New York, NY 10037
Please, no walk-ins or phone calls. Applicants must meet the qualifications stated on the job posting. Only applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted.
NYC Mission Society is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Camille Chin-Kee-Fatt │ Senior Vice President, Human Resources