Join our mission by becoming a part of Team Mission.
New York City Mission Society has supported children and families for generations, encouraging resiliency in the face of many changes, self-confidence, and the ability to make positive life choices. Our core values include respect for every person served, encouraging youth to explore their individuality in a safe and secure environment, and seeing possibilities where others see limitations.
We seek candidates for the following positions:
- Development Manager
- Individual Gifts Manager
- Grant Writer
- HR & Benefits Manager
- LTW Harlem Renaissance Social Worker
- LTW Harlem Renaissance Advocate Counselor
- YABC Washington Irving Advocate Counselor
- LTW Metropolitan Diploma Plus High School Social Worker
- Power Academy Youth Worker
- Power Academy Group Leader
- Arches Mentor
- Harlem Justice Scholars Tutor
- Activity Specialist—STEM
- Activity Specialist—Leadership
- Activity Specialist—Fitness
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume by mail or email (as a Microsoft Word or PDF document) to:
NYC Mission Society
646 Malcolm X Blvd.
New York, NY 10037
Please, no phone calls. Applicants must meet the qualifications stated on the job posting. Only applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted.
NYC Mission Society is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Bridget McCarthy │ Senior Vice President, Human Resources