Join our mission by becoming a part of Team Mission.
New York City Mission Society has supported children and families for generations, encouraging resiliency in the face of many changes, self-confidence, and the ability to make positive life choices. Our core values include respect for every person served, encouraging youth to explore their individuality in a safe and secure environment, and seeing possibilities where others see limitations.
We seek candidates for the following positions:
- In the Paint Primary Instructor
- In the Paint SAT and ACT Instructor
- Power Academy Youth Worker
- Power Academy Group Leader
- Program Director
- Program Director Assistant
- LTW Metropolitan Diploma Plus High School Social Worker
- LTW Metropolitan Diploma Plus High School Advocate Counselor
- Beacon Case Planner
- Activity Specialist—Critical Thinking
- Activity Specialist—Dance
- Activity Specialist Leadership
- Activity Specialist—Sports
- Harlem Justice Scholars Tutor
- Arches Mentor
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume by mail or email (as a Microsoft Word or PDF document) to:
NYC Mission Society
646 Malcolm X Blvd.
New York, NY 10037
Please, no phone calls. Applicants must meet the qualifications stated on the job posting. Only applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted.
New York City Mission Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act. We encourage all qualified individuals to apply.
Camille Chin-Kee-Fatt │Director, Human Resources