Join our mission by becoming a part of Team Mission.
New York City Mission Society has supported children and families for generations, encouraging resiliency in the face of many changes, self-confidence, and the ability to make positive life choices. Our core values include respect for every person served, encouraging youth to explore their individuality in a safe and secure environment, and seeing possibilities where others see limitations.
We seek candidates for the following positions:
- Manager of Special Events
- Community Resource Coordinator
- Licensed Social Worker │ Brownsville Academy
- Licensed Social Worker │ Metropolitan Diploma Plus High School
- Assistant Program Manager │ Power Academy P.S.85
- Life and Career Coach │Harlem Justice Scholars
- SR. Advocate Counselor-Internship Placement Specialist
- Part-Time Education Coordinator │Club Real Deal
- Part-Time Tutor │Club Real Deal
- Part-Time Group Worker │ Club Real Deal
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume by mail or email (as a Microsoft Word or PDF document) to:
NYC Mission Society
646 Malcolm X Blvd.
New York, NY 10037
Please, no phone calls. Applicants must meet the qualifications stated on the job posting. Only applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted.
New York City Mission Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act. We encourage all qualified individuals to apply.
Camille Chin-Kee-Fatt │Director, Human Resources