A gift to New York City Mission Society is an investment in a child’s promise. In fact, 83% of the participants we serve are children and adolescents. Your support enables us to level the playing field for disadvantaged children, giving them the same access to opportunity that most people take for granted.
When you give to New York City Mission Society, you…
- Give young people summer jobs, providing them experience in the work world that prepares them for successful careers
- Prevent teenage pregnancy
- Help young people graduate from high school and attend college
- Give elementary school children extra-curricular support that helps them thrive in school
- Provide young people with a safe and enriching place to spend the hot city summers
- And so much more…
Donate Online – Please make an immediate and secure donation via our online giving partner!
Donate by Mail
New York City Mission Society
105 East 22nd Street, 6th Floor
New York, NY 10010-5494
Attention: Development Office
Leave Your Legacy – Give the gift that will benefit generations to come!
Gifts in Kind – Our 2012/2013 Wish List.
Volunteer – A rewarding way to give back and make a difference.
Thank you for giving disadvantaged young people the tools to succeed in life.